Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I.

Its pretty scary.
I am telling you the truth.
I am not as strong as i may seems like.
I am not as positive as you may assume.

I have a lot of comfort zone.
i am not easily buy over.
i need a lot of trust and assurance.
sometimes i have no idea why i do certain things.

The only one who allowed me to have trust in the only relationship
is peony. apparently!
And honestly i want the next one to be you.
i want to tell you all abt me so i can be a transparent to you.
so you dont have to doubt us.
Bcos you seems nice, i want to know you more.
but i dont know how to show.
& i am pretty sad its coming to end even before i can picture us.

I know you are scared.
so do i .
im just a simple minded person.
a house , a person to love and to be love , a dog and a life .
its really a pity.
bcos i feel you judge too soon.
but maybe you are right . cheers!

Edmund, gosh you are really deep.