Friday, December 11, 2009

I got this from my leader.

- One bad example made , ten good examples to cover one bad one up.

Good news on my job.
I am going to have 3 peoples joining my own team.
My team name. 3D.
It stands for Desires, Determination and Destiny.
Quite excited.

Bad news.
Was quite neg out the past week.
sales down, mentality low.
Couldn't focus.

Good news.
Found my curse, fixed it.
now i am back on track.

Realised that i cant be too impatient with success.
baby steps, that whats i learnt.
a lot of hard work have been put in so far.
so much time on my job
not enough time to rest, let alone to have fun.
I asked my Ceo, whats the criteria to go Taiwan for business trip?

He just mentioned, 5 people.
He added, 5 Good people in your team.
Positive ones.
Honestly, in this business, its a tough task.

I dont even feel like a good leader or rather i am not a good
leader to get everything started.
But Success doesnt comes without having to face failure first.

Sidetrack
I miss the days at US.
Something bad about this job.
Just sometimes i cant complain about this job.
Cause i am the one who wants it.
If i were to say how bad it is, it only prove how right others are.
All i want is to go home everyday without having to hear more negative.
Imagine listening to 100 rejection a day.
All i want is to go home and see a happy face and hear some good news.
But my parent dont understand, turning the situation around.
i know how they feel. But having to compose my emotion at work,
i just wish i can let out my own emotions at home and not considering
other's emotion.
I cant wait for my success.