Saturday, November 21, 2009

Today i was promoted to the second stage .
then my leader told me, michelle.
Get ready okay, i am going to focus a lot on you.

Suddenly the pressure starts to build up.
Whats seems so far fetched , so unreal is coming my way.
I dont even know i have the ability to achieve whats seems
so far. i may not even do it. & so what if i reach that height
am i able to maintain it? i might lose it all .

Never did i thought that , Char was the one who
enlightened me. She told me, why are you worrying so much.
when you are there, you will surely know how to handle it.
etc.
100 tonnes are taken away from my shoulder.

The funny thing is , i never expect Char to give such great
comfort on such topic like this. then i was a little attracted
to that part. After everything, Char is back to herself again.
hmm. Ps: its just everyone have different needs.

Then.... i was thinking of my other half. i am hoping to have
her/ him soon. i am happy for those who have found their half.
esp peony. seriously its not easy. thats why i am wondering,
why are pple still so playful toward relationship? if you're playing
with the wrong choice, then so be it. What if you're playing with
the potential one? Regret.

But i have a feeling, mine is coming soon. hahaha.