Monday, November 09, 2009

Back from the US for about 2 weeks now.
Job offers. Employer look more interested than i am.
Life is so unpredictable now.
I used to have a visual of what i want.
But didnt know its seem harder in reality.

5 months taught me how to be independent
but didnt teach me the process to it.
I have everything when im there.
Friends, a job i like, a place to call my own
and someone to love and to be loved.
Ups and downs. But still life was meaningful at a slow pace.

Now i feel that i have lost that part of me.
I got better friends now though and... family.
I didnt expect it to be such a low point at sg.
Maybe im demanding.
Truth to be told that, I do have a job if i wan,people who
cares and a place to stay.
" I do not count my blessings "
but somehow i feel so lost , so scare and lonely.

break my heart.
no one to be blame, no one to take the blame.
i am so afraid of opening up again.
i was hurt, lie to and once again.

"Your arms around me tight
Everything, it felt so right
Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong
I told you everything
Opened up and let you in
You made me feel alright.

Seeing you it kills me now
No, I don't cry on the outside
Anymore..."

i offered shelter when you were down.
i stayed with you so you have someone to cry on.
now i accept your reasons
and i want to be happy for you.
But you taught me the hard way to let go.